|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- BOJ shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Japan's GPIF boosts local, foreign stock targets to 25% each
- Outline of Outright Purchases of Japanese Government Bonds
- The takeaway from six years of economic troubles? Keynes was right
- ECB’s Nowotny says "should never say never” to QE
- French Household consumption of goods decreased in September (-0.8%)
- RBS takes £400m hit on forex rigging
- BOJ Expansion of the Quantitative and Qualitative Monetary Easing
At the Monetary Policy Meeting held today, the Policy Board of the Bank of Japan decided, upon the following measures: (1) Accelerating the ...
- Markets Explodes As Bank Of Japan Goes All-In-er; Increases QQE To...
In a surprise move given all the recent congratuilatory bullshit from Abe and Kuroda on breaking the back of Japan's deflation and bring about ...
- BOJ press conference: Kuroda says easing expanded to ensure price...
Presser underway. More comments to follow; easing aimed at ending deflationary mindset; BOJ easing is having intended effects; impact of sales tax rise have been ...
Sydney 8:08pm local
Tokyo 6:08pm local
London 9:08am local
New York 5:08am local