|WedJan 9||5:30am||GBP||Trade Balance||-9.2B||-9.1B||-9.5B|
|6:00am||EUR||Final GDP q/q||-0.1%||-0.1%||-0.1%|
|7:00am||EUR||German Industrial Production m/m||0.2%||1.1%||-2.0%|
|11:30am||USD||Crude Oil Inventories||1.3M||0.9M||-11.1M|
|2:00pm||USD||10-y Bond Auction||1.86|2.8||1.65|3.0|
|8:00pm||NZD||ANZ Commodity Prices m/m||1.0%||0.9%|
|8:30pm||AUD||Building Approvals m/m||2.9%||4.0%||-5.1%|
|CNY||M2 Money Supply y/y||13.8%||14.1%||13.9%|
|11:45pm||JPY||30-y Bond Auction||1.99|3.5||1.93|4.1|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- RBS fined $1.6 million after rigging local interest rate
- Euro Eases to New 2014 Lows
- US Existing-Home Sales Up in June, Unsold Inventory Shows Continued...
- US Manufacturing Sector Activity Expanded
- Sharp Swing In Mexican Inflation
- U.S. House Prices Up 0.4 Percent in May
- French economy 'catastrophic’, says business federation
- US Consumer Price Index – June 2014
The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) increased 0.3 percent in June on a seasonally adjusted basis, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported ...
- Euro Slips, but will it Break?
The US dollar is posting modest gains against most of the major currencies. The Australian dollar is a the main exception. Following the ...
- Draghi Cedes Euro Control to Yellen on Fed Rate Wagers
Mario Draghi’s ambitions to weaken the euro are at the mercy of Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen. The U.S. central bank chief sent the euro ...
Sydney 1:30am local
Tokyo 12:30am local
London 4:30pm local
New York 11:30am local