|WedJan 2||1:30am||AUD||Commodity Prices y/y||-8.0%||-10.3%|
|All Day||CHF||Bank Holiday|
|All Day||EUR||German Prelim CPI m/m||0.9%||0.7%||-0.1%|
|4:00am||EUR||Spanish Flash CPI y/y||2.9%||2.9%||2.9%|
|4:15am||EUR||Spanish Manufacturing PMI||44.6||44.9||45.3|
|4:45am||EUR||Italian Manufacturing PMI||46.7||45.4||45.1|
|5:00am||EUR||Final Manufacturing PMI||46.1||46.3||46.3|
|9:30am||NZD||GDT Price Index||1.6%||0.3%|
|10:00am||USD||Final Manufacturing PMI||54.0||53.2||54.2|
|11:00am||USD||ISM Manufacturing PMI||50.7||50.2||49.5|
|USD||Construction Spending m/m||-0.3%||0.6%||0.7%|
|USD||ISM Manufacturing Prices||55.5||51.4||52.5|
|All Day||JPY||Bank Holiday|
|All Day||CNY||Bank Holiday|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- USDJPY Presses Resistance Ahead of BoJ- Support at 108.87
- Japan core CPI rises 3% in September
- David Cameron: I want interest rates to stay at rock bottom for ever
- Japan's top steelmaker says half-year profit down 2.9%
- New Zealand dwelling consents down in September
- Is The New York Times Just Sitting On Leaked ECB Documents?
- In Private Papers, A More Candid Tim Geithner Speaks Out
- US Gross Domestic Product, 3rd quarter 2014 (advance estimate)
Real gross domestic product -- the value of the production of goods and services in the United States, adjusted for price changes -- increased at an annual rate of ...
- AUD/USD Plays Tricky Games In Intraday Trading
Despite a massive sell-off on Thursday, AUD/USD sellers were unable to break a major support. This left price hanging in bullish territory ...
- 10Y Pullback, Bearish EUR/USD, AUD/NZD Break-Out - BofA Merrill
The US 10yr yield break of 2.301%/2.288% resistance points to a n/term pullback towards 2.2275, potentially below, says Bank of America ...
Sydney 11:01am local
Tokyo 9:01am local
London 12:01am local
New York 8:01pm local