|WedJan 2||1:30am||AUD||Commodity Prices y/y||-8.0%||-10.3%|
|All Day||CHF||Bank Holiday|
|All Day||EUR||German Prelim CPI m/m||0.9%||0.7%||-0.1%|
|4:00am||EUR||Spanish Flash CPI y/y||2.9%||2.9%||2.9%|
|4:15am||EUR||Spanish Manufacturing PMI||44.6||44.9||45.3|
|4:45am||EUR||Italian Manufacturing PMI||46.7||45.4||45.1|
|5:00am||EUR||Final Manufacturing PMI||46.1||46.3||46.3|
|10:00am||USD||Final Manufacturing PMI||54.0||53.2||54.2|
|11:00am||USD||ISM Manufacturing PMI||50.7||50.2||49.5|
|USD||Construction Spending m/m||-0.3%||0.6%||0.7%|
|USD||ISM Manufacturing Prices||55.5||51.4||52.5|
|All Day||JPY||Bank Holiday|
|All Day||CNY||Bank Holiday|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Shoe Company: Our CEO Just Disappeared And Most Of The Money Is Gone
- UK jobless rate to fall; wages to pick up only slightly
- Scottish independence poll: ICM puts Yes up to 48%
- Treasury International Capital Data For July
- Correct: Scottish Vote 48% Yes, 52% No, In ICM Poll
- Opposing headlines on ICM referendum poll send the pound for a ride
- Latest ICM poll: 52% Yes, 48% No
- China Launches CNY500 Billion In "Stealth QE"
It has been a while since the PBOC engaged in some "targeted" QE. So clearly following the biggest drop in the Shanghai Composite in 6 months after some abysmal ...
- Scotland Referendum: Timetable for forex traders
The historic referendum deciding whether Scotland should be become an independent country happens September 18th. The results are expected ...
- GBP/USD - The short-term bounce is fading
• GBP/USD is losing its short-term bullish momentum. A break of the hourly support at 1.6186 (11/09/2014 low) would open the way for a test of ...
Sydney 7:27am local
Tokyo 6:27am local
London 10:27pm local
New York 5:27pm local