|TueFeb 26||2:00am||GBP||BOE Gov King Speaks|
|6:00am||GBP||Inflation Report Hearings|
|7:00am||GBP||CBI Realized Sales||8||15||17|
|9:30am||CAD||Corporate Profits q/q||1.4%||3.7%|
|10:00am||USD||S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y||6.8%||6.7%||5.4%|
|10:59am||USD||Richmond Manufacturing Index||6||-4||-12|
|11:00am||USD||CB Consumer Confidence||69.6||60.8||58.4|
|USD||Fed Chairman Bernanke Testifies|
|USD||New Home Sales||437K||381K||378K|
|2:30pm||GBP||MPC Member Fisher Speaks|
|NZD||Visitor Arrivals m/m||-2.5%||1.7%|
|7:50pm||JPY||Retail Sales y/y||-1.1%||-1.4%||0.3%|
|8:30pm||AUD||Construction Work Done q/q||-0.1%||1.5%||1.9%|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Angela Merkel scolds Italy and France over the faltering eurozone...
- Dollar strength driving key break on USD/JPY and Gold but can they...
- UK retail sales growth weakens in July
- UK Public Sector Finances, July 2014
- UK Retail Sales, July 2014
- Euro zone business growth slows in August, prices fall-PMI
- German PMI Signals Economy Withstanding Increased Risks
- FOMC minutes enhances US$ gains
The dollar is stronger today following the slightly hawkish stance of the FOMC Minutes, which hinted at the potential for an ...
- FXCM’s V3 Markets gets NFA registration as floor trader firm
Two years after Lucid Markets was bought by FXCM, the joint venture between the two firms looks toward America as a land of opportunity for ...
- Markit Flash Eurozone PMI
The Markit Flash Eurozone Composite Output Index gave back the ground it made in July, posting 52.8 in August, down from 53.8. The headline ...
Sydney 8:11pm local
Tokyo 7:11pm local
London 11:11am local
New York 6:11am local