|MonFeb 25||Day 2||EUR||Italian Parliamentary Election|
|5:30am||GBP||BBA Mortgage Approvals||32.3K||34.2K||33.4K|
|11:30am||EUR||German Buba President Weidmann Speaks|
|GBP||Chancellor Osborne Speaks|
|1:15pm||CAD||BOC Gov Carney Speaks|
|5:15pm||AUD||RBA Assist Gov Debelle Speaks|
|10:00pm||NZD||Inflation Expectations q/q||2.2%||2.3%|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- EU targets state-owned Russia banks in sanctions plan
- The Gringo’s Guide to the Argentine Holdout Crisis
- What The Heck Happened To Bill Ackman?
- Italian PM Renzi say Italy unlikely to meet 0.8% GDP target
- Espirito Santo Financial Group seeks creditor protection
- IMF cuts global growth outlook, warns of stagnation risk in rich...
- Greenspan says bubbles can’t be stopped without ‘crunch’
- Sales of U.S. New Homes Fell in June After Record May Revision
Fewer new U.S. homes were sold in June than forecast and May data showed the biggest downward revision on record, painting a picture of a housing market that is ...
- Yahoo! Japan launches UK regulated Forex brokerage, Gulliver FX
LeapRate has learned that Japanese web and trading giant Yahoo! Japan has launched a new Retail Forex brokerage in the UK, called Gulliver FX ...
- EUR/USD Trying to Make a Stand after Stronger PMIs
The European session released a slew of manufacturing and services PMIs for July. Let’s take a look at some key ones and assess EUR/USD’s ...