|MonFeb 25||Day 2||EUR||Italian Parliamentary Election|
|5:30am||GBP||BBA Mortgage Approvals||32.3K||34.2K||33.4K|
|11:30am||EUR||German Buba President Weidmann Speaks|
|GBP||Chancellor Osborne Speaks|
|1:15pm||CAD||BOC Gov Carney Speaks|
|5:15pm||AUD||RBA Assist Gov Debelle Speaks|
|10:00pm||NZD||Inflation Expectations q/q||2.2%||2.3%|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Spanish Manufacturing PMI: Fastest rise in new orders since April...
- Draghi’s Deflation Warning and the QE Obstacle Course
- China banks seek new lending horizons as bad debts rise
- RBA Index of Commodity Prices: August 2014
- Germany: Detailed gross domestic product results for the 2nd quarter...
- 3 Numbers: German GDP contracts, Eurozone PMI, UK Monetary data
- Traders Trust acquires clients of Cypriot Forex broker JFX
- Technical Setups For EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD - Credit...
The following are the latest technical setups for EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, and AUD/USD as provided by the technical strategy team at Credit ...
- Barclays' Trades Of The Week: Stay Short EUR/USD & EUR/GBP
In its weekly FX picks to clients, Barclays Capital recommends staying short EUR/USD and EUR/GBP which are the 2 positions that Barclays holds ...
- Mario Draghi And The European Central Bank Can't Ignore This Chart
The European Central Bank will meet on Thursday and announce any changes to its already easy monetary policy. The meeting follows an ugly ...
Sydney 5:30pm local
Tokyo 4:30pm local
London 8:30am local
New York 3:30am local
US Bank Holiday