|TueFeb 12||1:00am||JPY||Consumer Confidence||43.3||40.5||39.2|
|2:03am||JPY||Prelim Machine Tool Orders y/y||-26.1%||-27.5%|
|All Day||EUR||ECOFIN Meetings|
|GBP||PPI Input m/m||1.3%||0.9%||0.0%|
|GBP||Core CPI y/y||2.3%||2.4%||2.4%|
|GBP||PPI Output m/m||0.2%||0.2%||-0.1%|
|6:00am||CHF||SNB Chairman Jordan Speaks|
|GBP||CB Leading Index m/m||0.1%||0.2%|
|8:30am||USD||NFIB Small Business Index||88.9||89.0||88.0|
|9:45am||CAD||BOC Gov Carney Speaks|
|10:30am||EUR||ECB President Draghi Speaks|
|11:00am||USD||JOLTS Job Openings||3.62M||3.73M||3.79M|
|12:30pm||USD||FOMC Member George Speaks|
|2:46pm||USD||Federal Budget Balance||2.9B||-4.6B||-1.2B|
|7:30pm||AUD||Westpac Consumer Sentiment||7.7%||0.6%|
|7:50pm||JPY||Tertiary Industry Activity m/m||1.4%||0.8%||-0.4%|
|All Day||CNY||Bank Holiday|
|10:00pm||USD||President Obama Speaks|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Greenspan Says Stocks to See ‘Significant Correction’
- Can Investment Save Europe?
- Argentina Finally Makes An Offer Worth Listening To
- Hilsenrath: Modest Growth Beneath the Surface Keeps Fed on Track
- U.S. crude inventories fell more than forecast - EIA
- Economists React: Second-Quarter GDP ‘Confirms Expectations for...
- U.K. Stocks Drop as U.S. Adds to EU Sanctions on Russia
- What To Expect From FOMC? - Views From Goldman & 10 Other Banks
The following are the expectations for today's FOMC July policy meeting as provided by the economists at Goldman Sachs, Bank of America ...
- US Gross Domestic Product, 2nd quarter 2014 (advance estimate)
Real gross domestic product -- the output of goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States -- increased at an annual rate of 4.0 ...
- ADP: Private Sector Employment Increased by 218,000 Jobs in July
Private sector employment increased by 218,000 jobs from June to July according to the July ADP National Employment Report®. Broadly ...
Sydney 3:13am local
Tokyo 2:13am local
London 6:13pm local
New York 1:13pm local