|TueFeb 12||1:00am||JPY||Consumer Confidence||43.3||40.5||39.2|
|2:03am||JPY||Prelim Machine Tool Orders y/y||-26.1%||-27.5%|
|All Day||EUR||ECOFIN Meetings|
|GBP||PPI Input m/m||1.3%||0.9%||0.0%|
|GBP||Core CPI y/y||2.3%||2.4%||2.4%|
|GBP||PPI Output m/m||0.2%||0.2%||-0.1%|
|6:00am||CHF||SNB Chairman Jordan Speaks|
|GBP||CB Leading Index m/m||0.1%||0.2%|
|8:30am||USD||NFIB Small Business Index||88.9||89.0||88.0|
|9:45am||CAD||BOC Gov Carney Speaks|
|10:30am||EUR||ECB President Draghi Speaks|
|11:00am||USD||JOLTS Job Openings||3.62M||3.73M||3.79M|
|12:30pm||USD||FOMC Member George Speaks|
|2:46pm||USD||Federal Budget Balance||2.9B||-4.6B||-1.2B|
|7:30pm||AUD||Westpac Consumer Sentiment||7.7%||0.6%|
|7:50pm||JPY||Tertiary Industry Activity m/m||1.4%||0.8%||-0.4%|
|All Day||CNY||Bank Holiday|
|10:00pm||USD||President Obama Speaks|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Existing-Home Sales Continue to Climb in July
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index (LEI) for the U.S....
- August 2014 Business Outlook Survey
- U.S. Manufacturing PMI rises to highest level since April 2010
- Greenback may Lose some Momentum Ahead of Yellen Tomorrow
- Business growth slows in China and Europe, Russia sanctions still to...
- Jobless Claims in U.S. Decreased More Than Forecast Last Week
- US Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims
In the week ending August 16, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 298,000, a decrease of 14,000 from the previous ...
- Dollar strength driving key break on USD/JPY and Gold but can they...
Hawkish central bank meeting minutes from both the Bank of England and then the Federal Reserve suggest that there is serious debate amongst ...
- Angela Merkel scolds Italy and France over the faltering eurozone...
Angela Merkel has delivered a sharp rebuke to Italy and France for hindering the eurozone's recovery by breaking longstanding fiscal rules. ...
Sydney 12:04am local
Tokyo 11:04pm local
London 3:04pm local
New York 10:04am local