|SunDec 9||12:34am||CNY||Fixed Asset Investment ytd/y||20.7%||21.0%||20.7%|
|CNY||Industrial Production y/y||10.1%||9.8%||9.6%|
|CNY||Retail Sales y/y||14.9%||14.6%||14.5%|
|4:45pm||NZD||Manufacturing Sales q/q||1.6%||-0.8%|
|6:50pm||JPY||BSI Manufacturing Index||-10.3||4.3||2.5|
|JPY||Final GDP q/q||-0.9%||-0.8%||-0.9%|
|JPY||Bank Lending y/y||1.0%||0.8%|
|JPY||Final GDP Price Index y/y||-0.8%||-0.7%||-0.7%|
|7:30pm||AUD||Home Loans m/m||0.1%||3.1%||1.1%|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Japan bond yield goes negative as BOJ faces oil threat
- Record China Downgrades Test PBOC as More Defaults Seen
- Week in FX Europe — No Thanksgiving for OPEC
- Canada Industrial product and raw materials price indexes, October...
- Canadian economic accounts, third quarter 2014 and September 2014
- Black Friday scuffles: 'I got a Dyson but I don’t even know if I...
- Market Catches Breath after Yesterday's OPEC-Induced Moves
- EUR/USD and GBP/USD bears returning once more as the dollar bounces...
Outside of the oil markets, most of the other financial markets were fairly steady yesterday, with the US off for Thanksgiving. Forex markets ...
- Euro area annual inflation down to 0.3%
Euro area1 annual inflation2 is expected to be 0.3% in November 2014, down from 0.4% in October3, according to a flash estimate4 from ...
- Bundesbank Weidmann: drop in oil prices is like a 'mini-stimulus'...
Sydney 2:46am local
Tokyo 12:46am local
London 3:46pm local
New York 10:46am local