|SunDec 9||1:34am||CNY||Fixed Asset Investment ytd/y||20.7%||21.0%||20.7%|
|CNY||Industrial Production y/y||10.1%||9.8%||9.6%|
|CNY||Retail Sales y/y||14.9%||14.6%||14.5%|
|5:45pm||NZD||Manufacturing Sales q/q||1.6%||-0.8%|
|7:50pm||JPY||BSI Manufacturing Index||-10.3||4.3||2.5|
|JPY||Final GDP q/q||-0.9%||-0.8%||-0.9%|
|JPY||Bank Lending y/y||1.0%||0.8%|
|JPY||Final GDP Price Index y/y||-0.8%||-0.7%||-0.7%|
|8:30pm||AUD||Home Loans m/m||0.1%||3.1%||1.1%|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- July sees Consumer Confidence drop for the first time in six months
- Argentina Defaults
- After Q2 GDP surged to 4% itís time for a huge rally in the US dollar
- House Republicans vote to sue Obama over healthcare law
- Mediator says Argentina didn't reach an agreement with holdouts.
- Argentina debt talks down to the wire as default looms
- Snapchat Said in Funding Talks With Alibaba at $10b Value
- FOMC Statement
Information received since the Federal Open Market Committee met in June indicates that growth in economic activity rebounded in the second quarter. Labor market ...
- What To Expect From FOMC? - Views From Goldman & 10 Other Banks
The following are the expectations for today's FOMC July policy meeting as provided by the economists at Goldman Sachs, Bank of America ...
- US Gross Domestic Product, 2nd quarter 2014 (advance estimate)
Real gross domestic product -- the output of goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States -- increased at an annual rate of 4.0 ...
Sydney 9:18am local
Tokyo 8:18am local
London 12:18am local
New York 7:18pm local