|SunDec 9||1:34am||CNY||Fixed Asset Investment ytd/y||20.7%||21.0%||20.7%|
|CNY||Industrial Production y/y||10.1%||9.8%||9.6%|
|CNY||Retail Sales y/y||14.9%||14.6%||14.5%|
|5:45pm||NZD||Manufacturing Sales q/q||1.6%||-0.8%|
|7:50pm||JPY||BSI Manufacturing Index||-10.3||4.3||2.5|
|JPY||Final GDP q/q||-0.9%||-0.8%||-0.9%|
|JPY||Bank Lending y/y||1.0%||0.8%|
|JPY||Final GDP Price Index y/y||-0.8%||-0.7%||-0.7%|
|8:30pm||AUD||Home Loans m/m||0.1%||3.1%||1.1%|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Europe’s Fiscal Wormhole
- BOJ Sees Bigger Chance of Fall in CPI Below 1%
- Billionaire George Soros’ son in messy divorce after cheating
- Eurozone Businesses Cutting Prices
- Natural gas futures turn higher on supply report
- BOE Broadbent: Not Sure Neutral Rate Positive
- Consumer Comfort Rises on Increased Optimism About U.S. Economy
- US Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims
In the week ending October 18, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 283,000, an increase of 17,000 from the previous week's revised level. ...
- New Zealand says mind the “big win scams!” FX Ponzi schemes on...
New Zealand’s FMA has taken a very active stance in warning potential customers about the perils of dubious forex trading software and schemes which promise ...
- USD/JPY Showing Signs of Bullish Continuation
Bearish Correction Complete? It’s been a down month for the USD/JPY, but it looks to be reviving its prevailing downtrend. Let’s take a look ...
Sydney 4:53am local
Tokyo 2:53am local
London 6:53pm local
New York 1:53pm local