|MonDec 31||All Day||EUR||German Bank Holiday|
|5:30am||GBP||Housing Equity Withdrawal q/q||-8.0B||-9.1B||-9.4B|
|All Day||NZD||Bank Holiday|
|All Day||AUD||Bank Holiday|
|All Day||JPY||Bank Holiday|
|All Day||CNY||Bank Holiday|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Intraday Outlooks For EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/GBP, Oil - SEB
- China’s terrifying debt ratios poised to breeze past US levels
- What is a Good Win Ratio?
- Oil smuggling finances Islamic State's new caliphate
- BOJ’s Nakaso says reaction to sales tax increase is within...
- Hackers bypass online security at 34 banks
- Chinese Banks Seen Discounting Mortgage Rates, Survey Shows
- Australia Consumer Price Index
JUNE KEY POINTS THE ALL GROUPS CPI rose 0.5% in the June quarter 2014, compared with a rise of 0.6% in the March quarter 2014. rose 3.0% ...
- Euro Decisively Breaks Below $1.35; For How Long? - Analysts
The euro decisively broke below the psychological $1.3500 mark Tuesday, with the pair posting a new 2014 low around $1.3459 before stalling. ...
- AUD Upside Risk Intact: Outlook & Forecasts - Credit Agricole
The AUD has been well supported recently, irrespective of rising risk aversion. However, it still appears that speculative oriented investors ...
Sydney 5:53pm local
Tokyo 4:53pm local
London 8:53am local
New York 3:53am local