|TueDec 25||All Day||CHF||Bank Holiday|
|All Day||EUR||French Bank Holiday|
|All Day||EUR||German Bank Holiday|
|All Day||EUR||Italian Bank Holiday|
|All Day||GBP||Bank Holiday|
|All Day||CAD||Bank Holiday|
|All Day||USD||Bank Holiday|
|All Day||NZD||Bank Holiday|
|All Day||AUD||Bank Holiday|
|7:50pm||JPY||Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Not Everyone Is Addicted to Inflation
- 5 reasons why the market won't crash
- IG opens up Web API to let traders build own apps
- BoE preview: Mixed data to increase uncertainty in MPC minutes
- The Foreclosure Fade, and What it Means for the Housing Market
- Bill Ackman Just Finished 'The Most Important Presentation' Of His...
- For stocks, Dow 20,000—then a crash?
- Euro Slips, but will it Break?
The US dollar is posting modest gains against most of the major currencies. The Australian dollar is a the main exception. Following the ...
- US Consumer Price Index – June 2014
The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) increased 0.3 percent in June on a seasonally adjusted basis, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported ...
- Time to get interested in NZDUSD?
We have mentioned for a while now that the G10 FX market is starting to get interested in relative yield differentials. On the back of this ...
Sydney 7:23am local
Tokyo 6:23am local
London 10:23pm local
New York 5:23pm local