|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Succinct Summations of Week’s Events 10.31.14
- Week in FX Americas – Loonie Bleeds On Growth Risks
- Traders in Financial Futures - Options and Futures Combined...
- Japan's Shock and Awe
- Is That... Wage Growth?!?!
- Hedge Fund Thinks Fighting Argentina Over Bonds Looks Fun
- Testing the Eurozone’s Safety Net
- ECB sources see: ‘Existential questions’ for euro if reforms not...
Euro moving on ECB sources story from MNI •EMU reform delays creating monetary policy difficulties •Stability pact was designed for normal inflationary context •3 ...
- Fed Launches First Currency War Salvo, Tells ECB Not To Push Too Far
Now that The Fed is (however briefly) out of the money-printing business, it appears to have turned its attention to the rest of the world's ...
- EUR/USD: Sell-Off Overdone; We Stick To Our Long - Credit Agricole
Following yesterday’s EUR/USD decline many have questioned our conviction regarding the long EUR/USD trade we entered October 10. In short, we ...
Sydney 7:45am local
Tokyo 5:45am local
London 8:45pm local
New York 4:45pm local