|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Bankers Should Be Made To Take 'Moral Oath'
- EURGBP demand adds to pound selling pressure
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash...
- UK mortgage approvals rise in June for first time since January
- German Bund Yield Falls to Record, Surpassing Euro-Crisis Levels
- UK Money and Credit: June 2014
- How to play the pound in Scotland’s independence vote
- Nothing is happening in the markets, but something is going on
Readers know that I am leery of the current market. My super is all in cash at the moment and I have a sense that there are moves underneath ...
- Kiwi is hammered down by Fonterra results
NZD/USD crashed to new lows (currently at 0.8519) on the back of Fonterra results Milky blow NZD/USD was nervous the whole morning, and not in vain as Fonterra ...
- Currency Trading Falls Into Torpor
Currency-trading volume is shrinking at the fastest pace since the financial crisis, the latest sign of the placid conditions that have frustrated traders in ...
Sydney 8:45pm local
Tokyo 7:45pm local
London 11:45am local
New York 6:45am local