|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Chocolate, waffles and... U.S. bonds?
- Economists worry rising wages may catch the Fed off guard
- Japan Is Now The Walmart Of The World Economy
- Skyscraper Mania Grips China as Ambitions Trump Economy
- HSBC Flash China Manufacturing PMI
- Markit/JMMA Flash Japan Manufacturing PMI
- Two Years After The World Said It Would Flop, Facebook Stock Is...
- RBNZ raises OCR to 3.5 percent
Statement issued by Reserve Bank Governor Graeme Wheeler: The Reserve Bank today increased the Official Cash Rate (OCR) by 25 basis points to 3.5 percent. New ...
- Interest rates lifted by Reserve Bank of New Zealand
The Reserve Bank is raising official interest rates again, to 3.5 per cent, but that is it, for now. The central bank is also warning that the high dollar is ...
- AUDNZD: Can the RBNZ Put the Brakes on the Rally?
Much like the USDJPY, which we discussed at length earlier today, the AUDNZD has been rangebound for most of 2014. In its case, the antipodean ...
Sydney 2:13pm local
Tokyo 1:13pm local
London 5:13am local
New York 12:13am local