|FriDec 21||1:00am||JPY||BOJ Monthly Report|
|3:00am||EUR||GfK German Consumer Climate||5.6||5.9||5.8|
|4:30am||CHF||SNB Quarterly Bulletin|
|GBP||Public Sector Net Borrowing||15.3B||14.3B||6.0B|
|GBP||Final GDP q/q||0.9%||1.0%||1.0%|
|GBP||Index of Services 3m/3m||1.1%||1.1%||1.2%|
|GBP||Revised Business Investment q/q||3.8%||3.5%||3.7%|
|9:30am||CAD||Core CPI m/m||0.0%||0.2%||0.3%|
|USD||Core Durable Goods Orders m/m||1.6%||-0.2%||1.9%|
|USD||Core PCE Price Index m/m||0.0%||0.1%||0.1%|
|USD||Durable Goods Orders m/m||0.7%||0.2%||1.1%|
|USD||Personal Spending m/m||0.4%||0.4%||-0.1%|
|USD||Personal Income m/m||0.6%||0.3%||0.1%|
|10:55am||USD||Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment||72.9||74.9||74.5|
|USD||Revised UoM Inflation Expectations||3.2%||3.3%|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Markit Flash Eurozone PMI
- Hong Kong’s Rich Get Richer as Economy Shrinks
- German Output growth slows slightly as manufacturing loses momentum
- Intraday Outlooks For EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, SP500 - SEB
- French Output stabilises in August as service sector expansion...
- UK car industry exporting at record rate
- Swiss trade surplus widens to 3.98 bln sfr in July
- FOMC minutes enhances US$ gains
The dollar is stronger today following the slightly hawkish stance of the FOMC Minutes, which hinted at the potential for an ...
- China manufacturing output and new orders both expand at weaker...
Output and new orders both expand at weaker rates in August. Key points. Flash China Manufacturing PMI™ at 50.3 in August (51.7 in July). ...
- A huge night on Currencies as the US dollar pushes sharply higher
Finally – after ages of doing nothing and of complacency the worlds biggest macro market – currencies – has awoken from its slumber. This is ...
Sydney 6:16pm local
Tokyo 5:16pm local
London 9:16am local
New York 4:16am local