|FriDec 21||12:00am||JPY||BOJ Monthly Report|
|2:00am||EUR||GfK German Consumer Climate||5.6||5.9||5.8|
|3:30am||CHF||SNB Quarterly Bulletin|
|GBP||Public Sector Net Borrowing||15.3B||14.3B||6.0B|
|GBP||Final GDP q/q||0.9%||1.0%||1.0%|
|GBP||Index of Services 3m/3m||1.1%||1.1%||1.2%|
|GBP||Revised Business Investment q/q||3.8%||3.5%||3.7%|
|8:30am||CAD||Core CPI m/m||0.0%||0.2%||0.3%|
|USD||Core Durable Goods Orders m/m||1.6%||-0.2%||1.9%|
|USD||Core PCE Price Index m/m||0.0%||0.1%||0.1%|
|USD||Durable Goods Orders m/m||0.7%||0.2%||1.1%|
|USD||Personal Spending m/m||0.4%||0.4%||-0.1%|
|USD||Personal Income m/m||0.6%||0.3%||0.1%|
|9:55am||USD||Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment||72.9||74.9||74.5|
|USD||Revised UoM Inflation Expectations||3.2%||3.3%|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Japan Oct Retail Sales Up for 4th Month But Slower on Weather
- USD/CAD Signals Bullish Continuation with a Channel Breakout
- El-Erian: The Oil Market Seems Surprised By OPEC — It Shouldn't Be
- Kuroda’s Easing Is ‘Incomprehensible’ to Ex-BOJ Chief Economist
- RBA Financial Aggregates
- Japan's industrial output beats forecasts
- ANZ Business Outlook - Sweet spot
- OPEC Policy Ensures U.S. Shale Crash, Russian Tycoon Says
OPEC policy on crude production will ensure a crash in the U.S. shale industry, a Russian oil tycoon said. The Organization of Petroleum ...
- GBP/USD Testing a Recent Price Bottom
GBP/USD has recently put in a price bottom. Today, during US holiday trading, the market is testing this price bottom. Let’s take a look at ...
- Switzerland Could Vote To Put Its Currency On A Gold Standard This...
If a central bank looks like it might be a major buyer of something, should you be a buyer of it too? Of course you should. If we have learnt ...
Sydney 2:00pm local
Tokyo 12:00pm local
London 3:00am local
New York 10:00pm local