|TueDec 11||2:30am||EUR||French Final Non-Farm Payrolls q/q||-0.3%||-0.3%||-0.3%|
|3:00am||EUR||German WPI m/m||-0.7%||0.4%||-0.6%|
|4:00am||CNY||M2 Money Supply y/y||13.9%||14.2%||14.1%|
|All Day||EUR||Eurogroup Meetings|
|6:00am||EUR||German ZEW Economic Sentiment||6.9||-11.4||-15.7|
|EUR||ZEW Economic Sentiment||7.6||0.1||-2.6|
|GBP||CB Leading Index m/m||-0.4%||0.1%|
|6:35am||GBP||10-y Bond Auction||1.80|1.7||1.82|1.9|
|8:30am||USD||NFIB Small Business Index||87.5||92.5||93.1|
|11:00am||USD||JOLTS Job Openings||3.68M||3.62M||3.55M|
|USD||IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism||45.1||51.6||48.6|
|USD||Wholesale Inventories m/m||0.6%||0.5%||1.1%|
|2:20pm||CAD||BOC Gov Carney Speaks|
|7:30pm||AUD||Westpac Consumer Sentiment||-4.1%||5.2%|
|7:50pm||JPY||Core Machinery Orders m/m||2.6%||3.1%||-4.3%|
|JPY||Tertiary Industry Activity m/m||-0.1%||-0.3%||0.2%|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- USD: Patience For Big Lift Off: Outlook & Forecasts - Credit...
- Asian Futures Climb as Baidu Jumps; Yen, Gold Hold Losses
- Japan Services Producer Price Index
- Japan June core CPI up 3.3 pct year/year
- US dollar getting stronger signalling a change in the global macro...
- The Slow Recovery Continues
- NZD/JPY Breaks a Key Rising Trendline in a Double Top Attempt
- Sales of U.S. New Homes Fell in June After Record May Revision
Fewer new U.S. homes were sold in June than forecast and May data showed the biggest downward revision on record, painting a picture of a housing market that is ...
- Traders are walking zombies on Wall Street
The signs are everywhere on Wall Street. Trading floors that once buzzed with noise and energy are now as silent as cathedrals . Big firms ...
- GBP/USD: Trading the British Preliminary GDP
British Preliminary Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a key release and is published each quarter. GDP measures production and growth of the economy, and is ...
Sydney 10:37am local
Tokyo 9:37am local
London 1:37am local
New York 8:37pm local