|ThuAug 1||All Day||CHF||Bank Holiday|
|1:30am||AUD||Commodity Prices y/y||-11.8%||-10.4%|
|2:15am||EUR||Spanish Manufacturing PMI||49.8||50.7||50.0|
|2:45am||EUR||Italian Manufacturing PMI||50.4||49.8||49.1|
|3:00am||EUR||Final Manufacturing PMI||50.3||50.1||50.1|
|6:00am||GBP||Asset Purchase Facility||375B||375B||375B|
|GBP||Official Bank Rate||0.50%||0.50%||0.50%|
|6:30am||USD||Challenger Job Cuts y/y||2.3%||4.8%|
|6:45am||EUR||Minimum Bid Rate||0.50%||0.50%||0.50%|
|7:30am||EUR||ECB Press Conference|
|8:00am||USD||Final Manufacturing PMI||53.7||53.1||53.2|
|9:00am||USD||ISM Manufacturing PMI||55.4||52.1||50.9|
|USD||Construction Spending m/m||-0.6%||0.4%||1.3%|
|USD||ISM Manufacturing Prices||49.0||53.0||52.5|
|9:30am||USD||Natural Gas Storage||59B||55B||41B|
|All Day||USD||Total Vehicle Sales||15.7M||15.8M||16.0M|
|6:50pm||JPY||Monetary Base y/y||38.0%||43.2%||36.0%|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- German Saxony CPI Nov mm -0.1% vs -0.2% prev
- Spain: The flash estimate of CPI annual variation stood at the -0.4%...
- Draghi Quest to Nail Down QE Consensus Starts With Asset Choice
- UK shops braced for Black Friday frenzy
- Yellen's 'optimal' model calls for rate hike this year, in theory
- 3 Numbers: Little change for German jobless, EU money, German mood
- China Loosens Monetary Policy Further as PBOC Scraps Repo Sales
- EUR: What To Expect From Draghi, & Weidmann Today?
Market participants will be eager to hear what Draghi and Weidmann have to say today following comments by Constancio yesterday which were ...
- EUR/USD: Double Bottom; Cable: Consolidation - RBS
The EUR/USD has been trading comforably above a key long-term support level of 1.2384, being the 23.6% retracement from the 2012 impulse wave, ...
- Gold Reversal May Be at Hand, Crude Oil Back on the Defensive
US DOLLAR TECHNICAL ANALYSIS – Prices recoiled downward after hitting a five-year high, issuing the largest daily decline in three weeks. ...
Sydney 7:15pm local
Tokyo 5:15pm local
London 8:15am local
New York 3:15am local
US Bank Holiday