|FriApr 19||12:30am||JPY||All Industries Activity m/m||0.6%||-0.6%||-1.6%|
|2:00am||EUR||German PPI m/m||-0.2%||0.1%||-0.1%|
|6:30am||EUR||German Buba President Weidmann Speaks|
|8:30am||CAD||Core CPI m/m||0.2%||0.2%||0.8%|
|CAD||Wholesale Sales m/m||0.0%||0.4%||0.5%|
|Day 1||ALL||IMF Meetings|
|Day 2||ALL||G20 Meetings|
|12:00pm||USD||FOMC Member Stein Speaks|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Eurozone Businesses Cutting Prices
- Natural gas futures turn higher on supply report
- BOE Broadbent: Not Sure Neutral Rate Positive
- Consumer Comfort Rises on Increased Optimism About U.S. Economy
- Flash consumer confidence indicator for EU and Euro Area
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index for the U.S. Increased...
- U.S. Manufacturing PMI hits three-month low in October
- US Unemployment Benefits Preview
The U.S. Labor Department reports on the number of people who applied for unemployment benefits last week. The report will be released Thursday at 8:30 a.m. ...
- Saudi Arabia said to cut crude oil supply to market in Sept
Saudi arabia said to cut crude oil supply to market in sept; cut sept. Supply by 328k b/d to 9.360m b/d vs 9.688m aug.
- US Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims
In the week ending October 18, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 283,000, an increase of 17,000 from the previous week's revised level. ...
Sydney 3:32am local
Tokyo 1:32am local
London 5:32pm local
New York 12:32pm local