|FriApr 19||1:00am||EUR||German PPI m/m||-0.2%||0.1%||-0.1%|
|5:30am||EUR||German Buba President Weidmann Speaks|
|7:30am||CAD||Core CPI m/m||0.2%||0.2%||0.8%|
|CAD||Wholesale Sales m/m||0.0%||0.4%||0.5%|
|Day 1||ALL||IMF Meetings|
|Day 2||ALL||G20 Meetings|
|11:00am||USD||FOMC Member Stein Speaks|
|Instrument||Long Traders Long Lots Long Traders/Lots||Short Traders Short Lots Short Traders/Lots||Detail|
- Five reasons to sell sterling
- Stocks rise. Investors are thankful.... for central bankers
- Succinct Summations of Weeks Events 11.21.14
- Markets Love Central-Bank Gifts
- Traders in Financial Futures - Options and Futures Combined...
- Don’t get carried away by rising stocks
- Miles: What is the right amount of guidance?
- ECB drops Citi from FX contact group
The European Central Bank has dropped Citigroup from its experts' working group on foreign exchange, days after the U.S. bank was fined by U.S. and UK regulators ...
- Canadian CPI Surprises; USD/CAD Plunges
Today’s main fundamental factor for the loonie is the Canadian inflation data for October. The monthly CPI reading for October came in at ...
- Madoff Bankruptcy Costs Top $1 Billion Six Years Later
Unwinding the biggest Ponzi scheme in U.S. history hasn't been cheap. Six years after Bernard Madoff’s fraud collapsed, the cost of ...
Sydney 11:09am local
Tokyo 9:09am local
London 12:09am local
New York 7:09pm local